Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Research Assistance

Many of you are having research papers due very soon. I want to let you know that you can come into the library and ask for me to help you if you are having trouble finding articles. I will be on vacation next week, so if your paper is due soon, be sure and come to the library this week. You can set up an appointment with me, or if I am not busy I can help when you come in.

Remember that if you are also looking for books, and you are not finding what you need at our library, you can always request a book from another library in our consortium. It only takes 3-5 days for the book to get here and it does not cost you anything. Be sure and ask how to request books if you are needing help.

Remember that I am here to help in anyway while you do your research.

No comments: