Monday, September 17, 2007

Class Software Update and Research Assistance

We are still having problems with some access to the class software. At first we thought it was a lab issue, and then we thought it was a student login issue. Right now we are not sure what is going on except that if you try to access the class software from any computer lab and it does not give you access to it, let me or Peggy know. Peggy is working on getting the issue cleared up. I just have to say that I am so glad that she is here, especially when these types of issues arise.

If you have any other issues come up, please let us know so we can get them fixed for you. Also I have noticed that a lot of you are having research assignments due within the next couple of weeks. I will be on vacation the week of September 24th so if you need help with finding research articles for your paper, be sure and come in this week to ask for help. You can always make an appointment, or if I am not busy, I will help you right away.

No comments: