Thursday, September 13, 2007

My first blog entry on this site

Hey it's great to finally find the time to start blogging. I have started numerous times and haven't kept up with it, but I resolve to keep at it this time around. Things are have been very busy in the library. Over the summer numerous changes have been made. We now have two study rooms in the library equipped with t.v.'s, vcr's, dvd players, computers, and dry erase boards. These rooms have been very popular since the start of school. I am glad so many of the students are using them. We also have a room for studying models and slides. Several students have been using this room with a test coming up in Anatomy and Physiology.

I hope that students will comment and give me feedback on the changes in the library. I know there have been some bugs with switching to how students login to computers, but in the long run it will make things easier and our IT staff is great at fixing all the little problems that keep popping up. If you see our new IT person in the halls, be sure and give her a big "thank you" for all the work she has done. We are so blessed to have her here!

Keep checking in to see what is going on here at the library and feel free to make any coments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bring andb prefix orientations reserve honorarium hunt rebecca simple grandeau widgetbox
lolikneri havaqatsu