Monday, March 16, 2009

Staying up to date

Well, I said that I was going to do better at keeping everyone up to date, but I haven't. Everyone should check out my blog at: http://hollithelibrarygirl.blogspot.com/. This blog is updated at least once a week and it allows you to see what I am currently doing in regards to new technologies in the library field. It may be a good idea to keep posted because I am hoping that you will see some of these technologies used here in the near future.

Next week is Spring Break and I am ready for the break. I will be on vacation next week and the library will have shortened hours. They will be posted on the door of the library today, but I will go ahead and post them here first.

Monday the 23rd - Closed
Tuesday the 24th through Thursday the 26th - 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Friday the 27th 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.

I hope that you all can make it through this week and have a great Spring Break!

No comments: